How do I cancel my Strong PRO subscription?
You can cancel your Strong PRO subscription at any time. You will still have access to your subscription until the expiry date.
Please follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings on your phone > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID (You may need to authenticate your Apple ID)
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap Strong PRO if it is there
- Cancel your subscription through that screen
Alternatively you can click on this link to take you directly to the Manage Subscriptions screen if you are on your phone.
If you don't see the Cancel Subscription button, this means that the subscription has already been cancelled. Instead, you will see Expires [date] listed in the subscription description with renewal options below. You will also see Select an option to resubscribe below the list of subscriptions.
If you no longer have access to your iPhone, you can find information on how to cancel subscriptions via iTunes on a Mac or PC here.
Follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your phone
- Tap Menu > Subscriptions
- Tap on Strong if it is there
- Click on Cancel Subscription and follow the on-screen instructions