How can I cancel my subscription?
On iOS, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings on your phone > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID (You might need to authenticate your Apple ID)
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap Strong PRO if it is there
- Cancel your subscription through that screen
Alternatively you can click on this link to take you directly to the Manage Subscriptions screen if you are on your phone.
If you don't see the Cancel Subscription button, this means that the subscription has already been cancelled. Instead, you will see Expires [date] listed in the subscription description with renewal options below. You will also see Select an option to resubscribe below the list of subscriptions.
If you no longer have access to your iPhone, there's information on how to cancel subscriptions in iTunes on a Mac or PC here.
On Android, follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your phone
- Tap Menu > Subscriptions
- Tap on Strong if it is there
- Click on Cancel Subscription and follow the on-screen instructions